project social topics have generated lots of new traffic but little in the way of comments so we decided our next PS topic would be, ‘Why do I comment?’
Of course, we don’t know if our reasons for commenting are the same as yours but we're both so typical they probably are.
So here’s why I comment:
1. Your post made me laugh or struck a chord
2. I’m letting you to know I stopped by
3. I have an alternative point of view
4. I recently blogged about the exact same thing
5. I thought of the perfect one-liner
And here’s why I don’t:
1. I can’t think of a darn thing to say
2. I’m not sure what your point is
3. Leaving a comment requires a password
4. Your post is too long
Anything ring a bell?
You can check out what Dave Ryan has to say about commenting over at HR Official.