This has been a rewarding year for me personally and professionally, as I embraced a Year of Yes, helped organize a successful TEDx event, co-founded a company, and established a brand and marketing advisory practice.
I also read a lot and wanted to close the books on 2018 by sharing my favorite 5 books from 2018.
Drumroll please - I won't bore you by describing them or explaining why I liked them but I included links in case you want to check them out:
- Reality is Broken by Jane McGonigal
- Statistics for Dummies by Deborah J. Rumsey
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper
- Barking up the Wrong Tree by Eric Barker
Honorable mention: This Might Get Me Fired by Gregory Larkin
Happy New Year and see you in 2019!
You may also enjoy:
Teamwork or Talent
No More Stars?