Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year and 5 Favorite Reads in 2018

Hello everyone and first of all, let me wish you happy new year and much health, happiness and success in 2019.

This has been a rewarding year for me personally and professionally, as I embraced a Year of Yes, helped organize a successful TEDx event, co-founded a company, and established a brand and marketing advisory practice.

I also read a lot and wanted to close the books on 2018 by sharing my favorite 5 books from 2018.

Drumroll please - I won't bore you by describing them or explaining why I liked them but I included links in case you want to check them out:

  1. Reality is Broken by Jane McGonigal
  2. Statistics for Dummies by Deborah J. Rumsey 
  3. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
  4. Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper
  5. Barking up the Wrong Tree by Eric Barker

Honorable mention: This Might Get Me Fired by Gregory Larkin

Happy New Year and see you in 2019!

Laura

You may also enjoy:

Teamwork or Talent
No More Stars?
Tiny Budgets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...